Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yet Again . . . .

So yet again I'm waiting for an operating system to install, and while I'm waiting I might as well update my blog. But this time I'm not installing Windows, I'm installing MAC OSX. I will admit that it's faster than windows to install but I still like Windows better. It's like a familiar friend to me. I know that the major that I'm going into seems like you would have to have a Mac, but I don't know of a single program that my career uses that is a Mac only application. That being said, Macs do have there upsides. But it's not worth 2, 3 or 4 times the price of a Windows machine. Like the other day I tricked out a Mac Pro and it came to like $17,000. You can by quite the car for that much. I could get a Windows machine with similar specs for 1/2 that price.
Well, it's done installing . . . I guess this is the end until next time.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment