Saturday, April 24, 2010

If You Asked Me . . .

Why I'm writing a blog entry at 4 in the morning, I wouldn't have a good answer for you. I could say that I couldn't sleep. That wouldn't be entirely true. I could say it was because of stress and that I needed to relieve some of the pressure by writing. Yet again, partially true. But to be honest, what I really think the problem is, is that I'm feeling against towards life in general and that feeling has spread beyond my internal circuits to my external whining circuits (to the chagrin of my readers).
Well, I feel better getting that off my back. I think I will go to bed now.
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha, "external whining circuits." You made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You made me smile too, although I'm sorry you're stressed and angsty.

    I'm still up, commenting on your blog, because my paper is death, doom, and gloom *sigh*.

    And, no worries... Mike finished his third 12 hour shift in a row and was nice enough to go to the grocery store - we had pizza and oreos and milk for dinner tonight :)

    ReplyDelete