Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Tutorial . . . .

So today my friend and I did a custom Illustrator tutorial for our Illustrator class. This is what we threw together in a couple of hours . . . .


It was inspired by my header of my blog . . . . It's not as cool but it only took me 20 minutes to do. And here is the link to my tutorial that we did. If you are privileged enough to own Illustrator CS4, go ahead and try it out and tell me what you think. If not, feel free to marvel at its awesomeness. : ) Don't forget to comment!
Peace.

4 comments:

  1. *marvel*

    Really, Brons... you never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're not being sarcastic . . . If not, Thank you! I try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, if that. It's really quite simple. Just look at the tutorial, it's only like 8 steps.

    ReplyDelete