Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello Again . . . .

Sorry I haven't written in a while, I have been busy. With finals drawing near the fear of how sucky the summer could be is closing in.
I won't be as busy, that's good.

I will have to work my butt off for some much needed money, that's bad.

I will get to see my sister a lot, that's good.

My almost non-existent social life will be snuffed out completely, that's bad.

I won't have to pay for food, that's good.

I will undoubtedly run into certain people that I would rather avoid, that's bad.

I won't have to eat cafeteria food (!), that's very good.

I will be forced, due to geographical location, to deal with Spring City's "idiosyncrasies", that's very bad.

I get to go out to Indiana and see my sister, that's good.

I have to go out to Indiana to move my sister out (heavy lifting +long hours of driving + stressed parents/sister = bad), that's bad.

I will have time to work on some projects that I have been meaning to get to, that's good.

I might be forced to be enslaved at Terrel's once again, that's very, very, very bad.

I might NOT be forced to be enslaved at Terrel's, that's very good.

It will be warm weather, that's good.

It won't be as nice as St. George, that's bad.

I will miss my friends, that's bad.

I can kiss any chance of a love life goodbye while I'm at home, that's very bad.

I have to deal with all the memories that are back home, that's also very, very bad.

As you can see, I ran out of good things before I ran out of bad things, hence the dismal outlook on this summer. I should really be working on my paper rather than writing this, but I'm really good at procrastinating.
If you made it to the end of this pointless dribbling, congratulations!
You have been awarded 10 Brownie Points!*

{Peace}

*No purchase necessary. Offer only good in the USA. Brownie Points not redeemable in the continental 48 states or Alaska. Brownie Points have no value. Shipping and handling charges may apply. Standard data rates may also apply. Supplies are limited. Quality may vary. No guarantee of said Points being Brownie Points, we reserve the right to substitute Brownie Points with any other Point non-currency at any time with no prior warning. We reserve the right to deny Points to any person(s) due to financial status, lunar cycles, age, gender, race, last name, brand of clothing, geographic location, number of (or to be specific, lack of) comments on this blog, Facebook statuses, continuing use of MySpace, Hotmail, AOL mail, Outlook Express, Yahoo Mail or any other non-Google mail system. We are not responsible for injury, either physical or emotional, due to use of Brownie Points. We are not responsible for weight gain, sudden death, loss of sight, loss of hearing, or loss of brain function due to use of Brownie Points. Allow 6-8 months for processing and an additional 6-8 weeks for delivery. Please remember to Brownie Point responsibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment