Monday, February 7, 2011

I Just Remembered . . . .

The reason I love anime so much is because of this . . . .

Death Note truly encompasses everything that I love about art and anime. The story and visual style are stunning, the music is riveting, and the characters are diverse, deep, and fascinating.



Just in case you were wondering, I love the animated series, not the Japanese live action movies (which are kinda a joke). That being said, I'm looking forward to what an american will do with the story even though I doubt it will be as good as the original magna comics or the anime series.



All in all, I highly recommend the series, music, or the magna. Great stuff. And I guarantee it will keep you guessing, right up til the end! :)

{Peace}

P.S. Just for fun, these are the rules of the Notebook (pictured in the first photo) just in case you were curious. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment